|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Large Reception Room With Gas Fire
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Wall & Base Units
- Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- No Pets, DSS Considered
*****Now Let, Similar Required*****
Dont miss this excellent opportunity to rent this desirable 2 bedroom terrace property, stationed close to Rochdale town centre, Rochdale infirmary, transport links and local amenities.
Ideally suited for young families, the property briefly comprises internally of large lounge, modern fitted kitchen with cooking facilities , 2 spacious bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes, upstairs bathroom with shower over bath. Externally the property benefits from a rear yard, also with GCH and double glazing. DSS Considered.
Viewing essential. Call Keystones now and dont miss out!! Only £395 pcm.
Please call Keystone 01706 344344 to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36294_8714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keystone, Rochdale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.