|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (128 days ago)|
- Beautful Architect designed spacious cottage.
- Stunning location, surrounding by fields.
- Close to A1M for access to Newcastle, Darlington .
Property reference number 5724586. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This cottage has been sensitively restored and renovated from a former stable block.
Original stone clad walls
3 large double bedrooms
Large Kitchen and Utility room
Large gardens to the front side and rear and a courtyard garden to the side.
Stunning views over fields.
Private bridleway and driveway.
Separate Dining room
Very large Living room
One family bathroom and 1 guest clockroom.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom within this cottage.
Transport links also include local bus routes taking you to nearby towns and high streets.
The minimum tenancy length for the property offered is 6 months.
Deposit required - £1500.00
E-mail or call now to view this high in demand property.
* Please quote ref. 5724586 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and pet owners.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56611308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724586_60146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.