|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2018 (107 days ago)|
- Three bedroom period house
- Popular residential road
- Double reception room with wood flooring
- Kitchen with central island
- Private Rear Garden
- Short Walk to the Station and town centre
A well-presented Victorian three bedroom house, situated in an ideal position close to Richmond centre and the train station. Neutrally decorated throughout with a large double reception room, two double and one single bedrooms, modern bathroom with overhead shower, large kitchen/breakfast room with access to a cellar for storage and a private garden to the rear. Availabile immediately, unfurnished. EPC = E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 561304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Richmond - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.