|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Luxury One Luxury Apartment
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Fully Furnished to a High Standard
- Overlooking Hull Marina
- Only 2 minutes walk into City Centre
- Open Plan Living Space
- Ideal for a Working Professional
- Parking Space by Separate Negotiation
- **BE QUICK!!**
Are you a Stylish Entertainer who wants to be close to Local Attractions?
Situated in the brand new Freedom Quay development overlooking the Marina, this luxury one bedroomed fully furnished apartment is available to view now.
With spacious accommodation throughout the property comprises; one double bedroom, fully tiled bathroom with shower over the bath, and large open plan living area with fully integrated kitchen.
This apartment also benefits from a 2 minute walk into Hull City Centre enjoy its array of shops, bars and restaurants.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 119387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.