|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (63 days ago)|
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- SECOND FLOOR FLAT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- EN-SUITE FROM MASTER BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER + KITCHEN
- COUNCIL TAX - 'A'
- SORRY NO PETS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
- EASY ACCESS TO AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES
A converted ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR FLAT ideally located in the middle of the town centre of BOURNEMOUTH. The flat comprises of open plan lounge/kitchen with modern kitchen housing oven, hob, fridge freezer & washing machine, double bedroom with wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside table and large modern en-suite bathroom. There is no parking conveyed with the flat however, an annual parking permit can be purchased. The property is within walking distance of town centre, local beaches & transport links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Panorama Property Management, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.