|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Versatile Detached Chalet With New Decoration And Carpets
- Pet Considered
- Reception Hall With Parquet Flooring
- Lounge With Large Bay Window
- Garden Room With Access To Rear Garden
- Kitchen And Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom 3
- Two Double First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Large Gardens, Off Road Parking And Garage
An established detached 3 BEDROOM chalet offering redecorated and versatile accommodation in a popular location convenient for the High School and for access into the town. The property also has new carpets.
A large reception hall has parquet flooring and gives access to all principal rooms. The lounge has a large bay window and 2 feature side windows. Off the lounge is a garden room and dining room. There is a ground floor bedroom. The good size kitchen has a new electric double oven. Off the kitchen is a useful utility room and ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms both with fitted double cupboards and a family bathroom.
To the front of the property is an "in and out" drive and to the side is a single garage. At the rear is a large mature garden reached down some steps.
Heating is provided from a gas fired boiler to radiators and there is UPVC double glazing.
Sheringham is a delightful, traditional North Norfolk town much admired for its character and pretty flint former fisher men's cottages lining the sea front. The town has an excellent range of shops and amenities including a train station with regular services to Norwich. The beach enjoys blue flag status with a wide promenade providing a delightful area to walk.
A pet will be considered for which an additional pet deposit will be required.
EPC rating D.
RECEPTION HALL Parquet flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with cupboard under.
LOUNGE 17' 10" x 11' 4" (5.44m x 3.45m) Fitted carpet, deep bay window to front, 2 feature windows to side, 3 radiators, fireplace surround and patio door to garden room. Arch to dining room.
DINING ROOM 9' 4" x 8' 10" (2.84m x 2.69m) Parquet flooring and radiator.
BEDROOM 3 11' 2" x 10' 10" (3.4m x 3.3m) Parquet flooring, radiator and 2 UPVC double glazed windows.
KITCHEN 14' 2" x 9' 4" (4.32m x 2.84m) Good range of base units, work surfaces and stainless steel double drainer sink. New electric cooker. UPVC double glazed window. Door to utility room.
UTILITY ROOM Tiled floor, wall hung gas fired boiler, doors to front and rear, door to garage and glazed butler sink.
CLOAKROOM Wash basin and WC.
GARDEN ROOM Approached off the lounge and overlooking the rear garden. Radiator, tiled floor and doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet, airing cupboard and UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 12' 10" x 11' 10" (3.91m x 3.61m) Plus recess area 7'11" x 5'9".
Fitted carpet, 2 UPVC double glazed windows, wash basin, radiator and fitted double cupboard.
BEDROOM 10' 11" x 10' 8" (3.33m x 3.25m) Fitted carpet, radiator, 2 UPVC double glazed windows and fitted double cupboard.
BATHROOM Bath with shower attachment, wash basin and WC. Radiator. Vinyl flooring.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56616735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101108019691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich-Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.