|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (608 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £400
- 2 WCs, 3 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 1.42km from University of Birmingham
- 6.03km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 6.32km from Aston University
- 814m from Selly Oak Train Station
Fantastic Spacious Property Refurbished A Few Years Ago, Situated In A Peaceful Area Of Selly Oak Between Pershore Road And Raddlebarn Road But Also Close To Stirchley Shops/bus Routes. Only About 20 Minutes Walk To The University Of Birmingham. Featuring A Good Sized Living Area, Modern Kitchen, Large Bathroom And Good Sized Garden To The Rear. In A Lovely Setting Opposite The Park And With Off Road Parking For 2 Cars. All Bedrooms Are Fully Furnished And All Contain TV's.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.42km from University of Birmingham
6.03km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.32km from Aston University
9.22km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
814m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.