|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (366 days ago)|
- Modern Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedroom
- Popular village of Trebullett
- Off St parking
- Pets considered
- Quiet location
FOX & SONS are pleased to present to you a stunning Detached Three bedroom bungalow, close to Launceston.
FOX & SONS are pleased to market this delightful detached Three bedroom bungalow, set in the quite location of Trebullett close to Launceston.
Set on one level this spacious property has a wealth of charm wand has been cleverly designed allowing for family living and storage.
There are three double bedrooms and all these rooms have built in wardrobes and storage, light emulsion to the walls and fitted beige carpets, there are two Jack & Gill Bathrooms allowing t be used as 2 en-suite bathrooms.
There is a spacious living area with French doors that open to the low maintenance rear garden which is fully enclosed. From the lounge leading to the modern Kitchen/Diner with a range of high and low oak units and work space with 4 ring electric hob, integrated fridge, double oven and dish washer.
Leading into the spacious and usable utility room, providing additional space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. From this room there is a door leading to the garage and an additional uPVC back door
Other property benefits of this bright family home include high ceilings, oil central heating, excellent insulation, driveway with space for 3/4 cars and garage.
Don't miss out on this unique property and book a viewing today!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56624146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4665K4920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Saltash Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.