|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2018 (128 days ago)|
- A Spacious Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Walking Distance Of Town Centre
- Single Garage & Ample Off Road
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Internal Viewing Recommended
- Available Mid October 2018
- EPC Rating: E/47
A spacious semi detached house within walking distance of Reepham town centre, benefiting from 3 bedrooms, single garage and ample off road parking. Available mid-October 2018.
Porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, boot room. On the first floor; upper landing, 3 bedrooms, bathroom. Outside; single garage, ample off road parking, front and rear garden. uPVC double glazing. Council tax band B. For measurements please click on the floor plan option.
Reepham is a good sized market town with excellent local shops and a renowned secondary school and sixth form centre. The city of Norwich is some 12 miles south east and the delightful north Norfolk coast is within easy driving distance.
Directions: To find this property leave Reepham Market Place in the direction of Bawdeswell and turn right into Station Road, follow this road approx 520 yards before taking the first left onto Kerdiston Road, the property can be found immediately on the left hand side.
Available: Mid-October 2018
Council tax: Band B
Damage Deposit: £1042.50
NB. Photos supplied are from previous tenancy.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56626422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FPN0454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Reepham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.