|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (609 days ago)|
- 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
- Spacious terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let/partial new flooring and redecorating
- Will consider Housing Benefit and Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC D
- Deposit 500/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
A terrace property in this established part of Grimsby being convenient for local amenities and bus routes. Partially redecorated with partial new flooring, comprising, spacious through lounge, fitted kitchen including oven, bathroom to the ground floor with three bedrooms to the first floor. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 19th December 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
50% off the first months rent.
Deposit payable 500
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56631862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30099066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.