|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 October 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Garage to the Rear
- Family Bathroom
- Available immediately
- Close To Ebbsfleet International with High Speed Train line
- Good Transport links to A2 / M2 / M25
- Close to Gravesend Town Center
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Side Access To Rear Of Property
**NO REFERANCING FEES!!** This THREE BEDROOM end of terrace house comprises of a lounge with LARGE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, dining room, kitchen and family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a garden with a lawn and side access to the garage. Upstairs there are TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with a third bedroom off of the master bedroom.
The property is situated just a short walk from the local shops, Gravesend town centre and Gravesend train station which offers high speed rail links taking you into London in around 20 minutes. Ebbsfleet International and Bluewater Shopping Centre are also a 15 minute drive away. Great links to the A2, M2 and M25.
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 2.89 x 3.03 (9'5" x 9'11") -
Dining Room - 3.38 x 3.94 (11'1" x 12'11") -
Kitchen - 2.04 x 2.43 (6'8" x 7'11") -
Bathroom - 2.43 x 1.65 (7'11" x 5'4") -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 3.41 x 3.94 (11'2" x 12'11") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.01 x 3.94 (9'10" x 12'11") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.71 x 2.45 (12'2" x 8'0") -
Garage - 5.04 x 2.59 (16'6" x 8'5") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56635032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28197980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterman House, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.