|Added on Rightmove:||17 September 2018 (60 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- 2 Bedroom top floor apartment
- Particularly spacious throughout
- Allocated parking and communal gardens
- Excellent location close to A41
- NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
Unfurnished, well presented and particularly spacious, two bedroom top floor apartment positioned within a well maintained apartment block that is conveniently located to A41 and all other local amenities. This superb accommodation benefits from having allocated parking, electric heating, double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, living room with dining area, fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, a good size double bedroom, a further bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a fitted bathroom with separate shower.
NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
AVAILABLE FROM END OF SEPTEMBER 2018
Fees apply. Reference Fee £78.00 per person/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £90.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLWL_19286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Bromborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.