|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £440
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 8 Beds, 8 Doubles
- 650m from University of Birmingham
- 5.46km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.71km from Aston University
- 351m from Selly Oak Train Station
A Very Spacious Eight Double Bedroom House, Which Is Only A Five Minute Walk From The University Of Birmingham. The Property Has A Large Open Plan Kitchen And Lounge Area. The Lounge Includes A Wall Mounted Flat Screen TV And Comfy Leather Sofas. The Kitchen Includes A Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Drier, Two Electric Ovens And Plenty Of Fridge-freezer Space. Very Large Communal Back Garden With Gazebo And BBQ, Great For Social Events. The Property Is Fully Maintained By Fara And Elliot Gohari.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
650m from University of Birmingham
5.46km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.71km from Aston University
8.51km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
351m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.