|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (610 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £440
- 3 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 858m from University of Birmingham
- 5.71km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.95km from Aston University
- 171m from Selly Oak Train Station
Very Nice Refurbished Six Double Bedroom House Which Is Very Close To The University Of Birmingham. Six Spacious, Fully Furnished Double Bedrooms. The Property Has A Large Open Plan Kitchen And Lounge Area. The Lounge Includes A Wall Mounted Flat Screen TV And Comfy Leather Sofas. The Kitchen Includes A Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Electric Oven And Plenty Of Fridge-freezer Space. The Property Is Fully Maintained By Fara And Elliot Gohari.
Energy Efficiency Rating - G
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
858m from University of Birmingham
5.71km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.95km from Aston University
8.72km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
171m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.