|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (82 days ago)|
- Large Two Bedroom Apartment With SeaViews
- Tree Lined Road On East Cliff
- AVAIALBLE NOW
- Off Road Parking
- Unfurnished/Par Furnished/Furnished
- Large Lounge/Diner With Seaviews
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen With Apps
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Gas Central Heating
A spacious two double bedroom apartment on a popular tree lined road in the sought after location of Bournemouth East Cliff just a short walk from Bournemouth award winning Sandy beaches.
The property is located on the fourth floor and the accomodation comprises of a spacious lounge with large double glazed front aspect window offering ample natural light and sea views, spacious master bedroom with sea views, modern fitted kitchen with appliances, fitted cupboards to both bedrooms,and fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is offered on an unfurnished or part furnished basis and should be viewed to appreciate the accomodation on offer
Off road parking available, gas central heating and partial double glazed- AVAILABLE NOW
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56638371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000496883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.