|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (229 days ago)|
- Newly fitted kitchens
- Own private bathroom\shower room
- Bright and spacious
- FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED ~ AVAILABLE NOW
- EPC Rating B
ALL FLATS WILL COME WITH ELECTRICITY, HEATING AND WATER RATES INCLUDED, WHICH WILL BE £135 ON TOP OF THE ASKING PRICE
Selection of brand new self contained studio flats ranging from £800 up to £875 per calendar month plus bills
* Spacious rooms
* Brand new fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances including washer dryer
* Stylish fully tiled bathrooms
* Decorated in neutral tones, wooden flooring throughout
* These flats have been decorated with high quality internal decorations
* Located very close to Neasden tube station
* EPC Rating B
FURNISHED/UNFURNISHED ~ AVAILABLE NOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28200374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estate Agents, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.