2 bedroom flat to rentStenhouse Drive, Edinburgh,
|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (82 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- Council Tax Band A
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking - On Street
- Pets Not allowed
- Washing machine
- Smokers Not allowed
We are delighted to offer for lease this 2 bedroom flat within a popular residential area. the property is set just back from an excellent transport link for buses and trams and the property is perfect for professionals or families. Close to a wealth of local amenities, including supermarkets and shops, this property comprises of the following:
- Large, bright & spacious living room
- 2 large bedrooms - both double sized, but only one furnished with a double bed (the other has a single bed)
- Generous kitchen with white goods & appliances
- Well proportioned shower room with good quality shower
- Shared Drying area
- Private external storage cupboard, ideal for bikes or other larger belongings
This property is in a great condition throughout and is only 10 minutes away from the Edinburgh bypass and motorways. This flat must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
One month's deposit and references will be required in all instances.
No smokers, no pets, and no DSS please.
Rent: £695 pcm
Council Tax Band: A
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cox & Co, Edinburgh - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.