|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Modern Semi-Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Downstairs WC
- Solar Panels for Reduced Energy Bills
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Shower Room
- Rowanfield Location
A modern well presented two bedroom semi-detached house ideal for a single professional or couple. Located on Ashtree Mews close to the Railway Station the property consists of :- a modern kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, electric oven and hob, a downstairs cloakroom and a lounge with patio doors to a pleasant private enclosed garden with patio. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a shower room. This property further benefits from solar panels for reduced energy bills, central heating and drive to the front with off road parking. Available unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101121002143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.