|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (599 days ago)|
- ZONE 1
- Walking Distance to Oxford Street
- Close proximity to Regents Park
- Within Easy Reach of Marylebone High Street
- Great Portland Street Station
- Oxford Circus Station
- Regents Park Station
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Open PLan Reception
Located on a quiet mews street is this newly refurbished 2 double bedroom apartment with open plan reception room and front facing balcony, fully intergrated modern kitchen and family sized bathroom with 3 piece suite.
Further benefiting from wood floors to the reception, large sash windows offering plenty of natural light and roof top views of North West London from a front aspect balcony this well maintained apartment offers easy access to the open spaces of Regents Park as well as being within 10 minutes walk of Regents Park (Bakerloo Line) Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City Lines) & Oxford Circus (Bakerloo & Central Lines)
This apartment is surrounded by a wealth of shops, cafes and supermarkets and being conveniently located to the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street, and the cafe`s and boutiques of Marylebone High Street this apartment would suit both students attending The University of Westminster, UCL & Regents University.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Fees apply. Please ask us for more details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Charles & Co., Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.