|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- Stunning five bedroom four floored house
- Impressive double reception room with floor-to-ceiling doors
- Two wonderful modern kitchens
- Fantastic master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Four further good sized bedrooms
- Lovely conservatory leading to private patio garden
- Located on a quiet tree-lined street
LONG LET. Located on this quiet road this beautiful period property boasts five bedrooms over four floors, private garden, stunning double reception and beautiful bathroom moments away from the trendy Westbourne Grove.
Situated within close proximity of the amenities of Westbourne Grove and within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of Notting Hill Gate and Portobello.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.