|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- **BEING FULLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT**
- Available 1st October
- Perfect for a couple, sharers or small family
- Seperate, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private, low-maintenance garden
- Allocated parking space and ample onstreet parking
- Light, bright and airy throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Walk-in wardrobes in the master bedroom
- Call Chappell and Matthews now on 0117 946 6236
Chappell and Matthews are proud to present this fantastic, two bedroom house on lovely, family estate near Fishponds Road.
Offered on a furnished basis, the property comprises of a large living/dining room, seperate, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a private, low-maintenance garden. Leading upstairs you will find two double bedrooms (one with walk-in wardrobes) and a family bathroom with shower-over-bath.
The whole property has been full-redecorated throughout in neutral colours to a high standard.
Further benefits include an allocated parking space and ample, onstreet parking.
This property is sure to attract a lot of attention so call Chappell and Matthews now on 0117 946 6236 to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000519443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chappell & Matthews Lettings, Bristol .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.