|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2018 (60 days ago)|
- Excellent three bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Two delightful private terraces
- Three generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideally located close to Brick Lane
LONG LET. Set on the fourth floor, this penthouse apartment boasts an expansive reception room, two delightful terraces and a master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Vallance Road provides a sought-after East London location next to Brick Lane, with its trendy shops, bars and cafes, while Shoreditch triangle, Hoxton and Old Street are also all moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56668872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1081068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.