|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 July 2017 (333 days ago)|
- Affordable Luxurious Living
- Bed Raises from Floor to Celing
- Direct Access to Heathrow
- Free WiFi
- On Site Laundry Facilities
- Stylish Communal Lounge with Pool Table
- 24 Hour Surveillance
All bills included apart from council tax!
Amazing studio apartment set within a striking brand new development ideally located allowing easy access to Hounslow Central Tube Station and Hounslow Overground Station.
Small size: £850 per month
Medium size: £950 per month
Large size: £995 per month
The property offers modern integrated fitted kitchen, with lounge and sleeping area, a modern modern bathroom with bath and shower.
The bed is designed to raise from floor offering more space so it can be used for relaxing, entertaining, working and as an office for meetings.
The studio is packed full of benefits, under floor heating, bespoke built in storage, built in kitchen with under counter fridge, microwave oven with grill and induction hob.
The worktops are also made from antibacterial material.
The high quality bathroom fittings have been specially designed for a powerful shower experience.
This flat also has a free WiFi, on site smart card laundry, audio video control access, BT line pre-wired, TV/Sky pre-wired, fob access system, Concierge, 24 hour surveillance, lifts and bicycle storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26590486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.