|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Central Location close to all major hospitals
- Own private garden
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Private House not a flat
- Close to all major bus routes
- Most competitive agent fees
Property reference number 5704019. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Viewing is highly advised for this modern house to avoid disappointment.
Furnished one bedroom house in quiet cul-de-sac off Old Road in Headington, close to all the major Headington hospitals, local city buses, 24h London coaches and is approximately 1.5 miles from Oxford City centre and rail station.
The accommodation comprises of a kitchen (with fridge/ freezer, cooker, washing machine and dish washer, sitting room, Master bedroom (double) with fitted wardrobes and bathroom (with shower over bath).
The property includes TV/ Satellite and BT points in the living room, efficient gas central heating, a sunny private rear garden.
The property is within walking distance of central Headington amenities which include, all major hospitals, shops, airport and London 24h coaches and local buses. approximately 1.5 miles from Oxford City Centre (including rail station) and close to major road networks such as ring road and A40/ M40.
Would suit professional couple or professional single person.
* Please quote ref. 5704019 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £195.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56673787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704019_41965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.