|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- Character property
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Village location between Bridport and Beaminster
- Utility Room 10' x 7' (3.05m x 2.13m)
- Shower Room 7'4" x 3'8" (2.24m x 1.12m)
- Kitchen 16'2" x 10' (4.93m x 3.05m)
- Sitting Room 14'2" x 11'10" (4.32m x 3.61m)
- Dining Room 15'6" x 14'3" (4.72 x 4.34)
- Conservatory 13'2" x 12'4" (4.01m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom One 13'5" x 10' (4.09m x 3.05m)
A deceptively spacious four bedroom character property set in a village location between Bridport and Beaminster. Enclosed rear garden and off road parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended so that the size of the accommodation can be appreciated. Available immediately. Well behaved pet considered. Main photo shows rear elevation.
A deceptively spacious character property located in a village setting. The accommodation within the property is well proportioned and includes two reception rooms, a conservatory and four bedrooms. The property also enjoys an enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
Melplash is a small village approximately 3 miles south of Beaminster and 3.5 miles north of Bridport. Amenities include garage serving petrol, church, village hall and the Half Moon public house. Some tradesmen including newsagent, milkman and baker deliver on a regular basis and more comprehensive shopping facilities are available in both Beaminster and Bridport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56675872.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRI150276_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Beaminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.