|Added on Rightmove:||31 July 2018 (136 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heated
- Through Lounge Diner
- Brand New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms - Single Bedroom
- Highly Sought After Location
- Loft Insulated
- Available Early September
Move Residential are delighted to offer to let this newly refurbished Three Bedroom Mid Terrace home situated in the highly popular location of Mossley Hill, L18. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway with stripped wooden flooring, bright spacious through lounge diner with a modern fitted kitchen with plentiful wall units. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, single bedroom and a newly fitted three piece family bathroom suite with over bath shower. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating, upvc double glazing and loft insulation. To the rear there is an enclosed rear courtyard. Call our dedicated lettings team direct on 01517346688 to book an internal inspection today!
Elmsdale Road is situated within the popular residential area of Mossley Hill, L18. The property is conveniently located for access to a wide and comprehensive range of amenities including established schooling covering all age ranges in addition to several nearby parish churches. Allerton Road and Mather Avenue, which are situated close by, offer a comprehensive range of both local and superstore shopping in addition to a fine selection of wine bars, restaurants and a public library. Comprehensive road links are offered in the district bringing Liverpool city centre and many further districts of Liverpool to within easy reach.
The deposit for this property is £900.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 392433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.