|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented One Bedroom Bungalow
- Spacious Living Room, Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Double Bedroom with Dressing Area & Ensuite
- Small Study, Car Parking, Beautiful Location
- Viewing a Must - 01257 275231.
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer a very rare opportunity to rent a beautiful semi-detached one bedroom bungalow set on the banks of the canal. The property briefly comprises of a spacious living room with beautiful views of the canal, modern fitted kitchen with brand new fitted oven and grill, one double bedroom with ensuite and dressing area, study room, shared garden and parking. This property benefits from: TV Licence, external window cleaning and shared garden maintenance included. This property will not be on the market long and viewing is a must so call us now on 01257 275231. Council Tax, Water, TV and Garden Maintenance £100 Paid to Landlord Monthly by tensnt Available from Mid October. *** Sorry no pets or DSS ***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56686698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 163785R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.