|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2018 (33 days ago)|
- Private off-road parking for one vehicle
- Small easily managed garden
- Ideal for a single person or couple
- Not suitable for children, smokers or pets
Property reference number 5691091. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This first floor, double glazed, two bedroom maisonette has private off road parking for one vehicle and a small manageable garden.
Bedroom one is a good size double room (13x9) with fitted mirrored wardrobes, whilst bedroom two (12x9) is suitable as a single bedroom, dining room or study. The property, which is carpeted, has ample storage space, a fitted kitchen approximately. 9x9 with fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and cooker. The lounge/diner is 15ft 6inx 12ft, nice and light with one long window. The tiled bathroom consists of a white bath with shower over, basin and WC.
Additionally, with gas central heating, water meter, band B Council Tax it is an economical property to run, EPC rated at D. Sited within 5 minutes easy walking distance of both Bedgrove shops and the park the property has been a happy home for tenants.
Bedgrove is a short drive by car, or bus routes close by, to both Aylesbury with rail services to London, Marylebone and alternatively Tring to London, Euston.
Ideal for a single person or couple
References will be required and checked and the cost of both the reference checks and Inventory fees will be shared by Landlord and tenant.
Landlord registered and accredited with the National Landlords Association.
* Please quote ref. 5691091 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £120.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56692431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691091_60307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.