2 bedroom apartment to rentRiverside Drive, Aberdeen, AB11
|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- * LARGE 2 BEDROOM 3RD FLOOR APARTMENT WITH EN SUITE
- * Spacious Lounge with open views of the River Dee
- * Dining Area
- * Modern Kitchen with appliances
- * Master Bedroom with En Suite
- * Bathroom and shower
- * Allocated parking space and visitor parking
- * EPC Band - C Council Tax Band D - £1230.
LARGE 2 BEDROOM 3RD FLOOR FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT WITH EN SUITE AND PRIVATE ALLOCATED PARKING. EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Stonehouse Lettings are delighted to offer the opportunity to Lease this LARGE 2 BEDROOM FULLY FURNISHED THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT WITH EN SUITE AND ALLOCATED PARKING. This property has been tastefully furnished and newly decorated throughout by the Landlord. The welcoming central hallway allows access to all rooms within the property. The spacious lounge is south facing and enjoys a fantastic outlook of the River Dee. There is ample space for formal dining. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of base and wall units and comes complete with appliances including a John Lewis washer dryer. There are 2 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite shower room. The bathroom has been fitted with a 3 piece suite and shower. Externally there is 1 allocated parking space. Newly fitted gas boiler with Hive home heating control installed and double glazing. Lift access. FULLY FURNISHED.
Riverside Drive offers easy access to the city centre and also Altens Commercial Parks. Duthie Park is located nearby. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLA180115_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Aberdeen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.