|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (58 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Family Home
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Bay Fronted Family Lounge
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliance
- Three Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Style Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Available Immediately
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
Located on Rosslyn Street in the popular residential area of Aigburth, L17, is this recently refurbished three bedroom mid terrace property, arriving proudly at the lettings market courtesy of appointed agents, Move Residential. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a bright entrance hallway which leads you into two inviting reception rooms, comprised of a bay fronted family lounge and a bright and spacious formal dining room. The kitchen area is bright and modern, complete with a range of stylish wall and base units with complimenting work tops, a variety of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. As you ascend to the first floor, you will find two impressively spacious double bedrooms and an additional well-proportioned single bedroom. Each room is finished to an excellent standard and receives plenty of natural light. Concluding the interior of this charming family home is a contemporary style three piece family bathroom suite in white with complimentary ceramics to the walls and floors. Externally, to the rear of the property there is a spacious enclosed rear yard, which offers a fantastic spot for outdoor entertaining. Further benefits to the property include double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Aigburth is a genuinely varied area of Liverpool with plenty of local character, popular with students, investors, professionals and families. Property largely consists of traditional terraced housing (of all sizes) but with some large Victorian villas around Sefton Park and apartments (both purpose built and converted) appealing to both the buying and rental market. At the heart of the area is Sefton Park, Grade II listed and covering a massive 235 acres it has something for everyone including the spectacular Victorian Palm House. Further open space can be found nearby at the Green Flag rated Greenbank Park. Connecting Aigburth Road to Sefton Park, Lark Lane attracts students, young professionals and families alike to its bohemian mix of shops, restaurants, bars, regular Farmer's Market and unique atmosphere. Further shopping is also available on Aigburth Road and there is no shortage of sport and leisure facilities, including Greenbank Sports Academy, Sefton Park and Liverpool Cricket Clubs, the Mersey Bowman Lawn Tennis Club and several Yoga and Martial Arts centres. Schools in the area are well regarded, including private schools, The Belvedere Academy and Auckland College and St Margaret"s and St Hilda"s C of E High Schools. Travel connections include Aigburth and St Michael's train stations, main bus routes along Aigburth Road and easy routes to John Lennon Airport and the M62.
The deposit for this property is £950.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 461154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.