|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Located in Buckshaw Village
- Garden Front Side & Rear, Driveway, Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden, Four Double Beds
- EPC Rating - B
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this stunning four bedroom detached family home in Bucksaw village.
The home is beautifully presented throughout and is available on an unfurnished basis.
Briefly the property comprises and entrance hallway, Lounge with Bay window, a large open plan kitchen dining room plus separate utility room and downstairs WC. The kitchen is finished to the highest standards with high gloss units and high spec appliances.
On the first floor the standard continues and the property boasts four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and en suite to the master bedroom.
Externally the home benefits from drive way parking for two cars side by side, an integral garage and a rear garden which is south facing.
Buckshaw Village is positioned within close proximity of an abundance of local amenities in addition to offering prompt access to the M6 Motorway Links to the North and South and the North Wests public sector Infrastructure including two major Hospitals.
Sorry No DSS. No smokers. Pets permitted subject to prior landlord approval.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56704650.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 147150R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.