|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- Spacious Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Excellent condition throughout
- Modern Kitchen/Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Garden with Views
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Available end of November
A Spacious Three/Four Bedroom Semi Detached House which is in excellent condition throughout. The house is close to local schools, downland walks, and is within easy reach of the town centre, railway station and marina.
Living Room ( optional bedroom 4)
Through Kitchen/Dining Room
Kitchen, modern well appointed with an extensive range of modern white wall and base units with wood block effect work top surface over. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher and Gas Cooker will be left by the Landlord.
Downstairs Shower Room/WC
First floor landing
Bedroom 1 overlooking front garden, brick built fireplace
Bedroom 2 overlooking front garden, brick built fireplace
Bedroom 3 overlooking rear garden
Bathroom, white suite comprising Bath with electric shower, Wash hand basin, and low level W.C
Driveway to front of property
Rear Garden - Brick built shed, steps leading to central pathway leading through the lawn with well stocked borders. Timber decking with views across Seaford Bay to Seaford Head
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000279889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Newhaven.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.