|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (20 days ago)|
- ** HALF PRICE TENANT ADMIN FEES **
- Beautifully Presented Grade II Listed Building
- Immaculate Decor
- Exposed Wooden Floors
- Conservation Area
- Short Walk to Witney Town Centre
- Allocated Off-Street Parking
- Shared Garden
- Bike Shed
- High Ceilings
** HALF PRICE TENANT ADMIN FEES ** Beautifully presented two bedroom flat to rent a short walk from Witney town centre. Set within a Grade II listed building and overlooking Woodgreen, this spacious flat has views both out the front and back. The accommodation includes two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, a bathroom with shower over bath, separate kitchen with large bay windows overlooking the back garden and a large, dual aspect living room, complete with working fire place; the aprtment benefits from high ceilings. Double glazed throughout, this inviting apartment is just waiting for a professional couple or small family to move in.
Large communal garden, bike shed and allocated, off-street parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100578000885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Witney - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.