|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Luxury Apartment
- Situated on the Hull Marina
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Kitchen
- Furnished to an Exceptional Standard
- Stunning Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Contemporary Spacious Bathroom
- This Property Must Be Viewed!!
- **ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY!**
Live above 1884 Tapas.
A fabulous first floor one bedroom furnished apartment positioned on the sought after Hull Marina, the apartment has been furnished and decorated to an exceptionally high standard and simply must be viewed to avoid disappointment.
The apartment offers luxury accommodation throughout with intercom entry system and in brief comprises of; entrance hall, open plan lounge/modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious bedroom and luxury bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite with shower over bath.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 193558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.