|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (605 days ago)|
- A one bedroom apartment
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- Warm air heating and double glazing
- Kitchen with free standing cooker
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Off road parking
A one bedroom second floor purpose built apartment located off of Landcross drive. The property comprises secure communal entrance with intercom system, stairs rising to apartment entrance, entrance hall, lounge/diner with access to balcony. The kitchen has a range of base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces, sink unit, splash back tiling and a free standing cooker. There is a family bathroom with three piece suite, shower over bath and part tiled walls. One double bedroom, warm air heating, unfurnished, double glazing, communal gardens, some parking bays, single garage with up and over door, close proximity to Abington park.
Call our office TODAY to arrange a viewing on 01604 232400.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56712988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UNWL_P1603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Underwoods Town and County Lettings, Northampton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.