|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Double Glazed - Gas Central Heated
- DSS Welcome With Guarantor
- £30 Fixed Water Rates
- Offered Unfurnished
- Above Commercial Premises
- Suitable For Sole Tenant Or Couple
- Good Transport Links - Available Now
Situated above a commercial premises on the popular St Oswald Street, we have this one bedroom first floor flat briefly comprising; communal entrance, lounge diner, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom split over two levels. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and fixed water rates at £30 in addition to the rent. The property is available immediately.
The property's location provides immediate access to Old Swans amenities, local schools and recreational facilities as well as an easy access to public transport links and to the M62 Motorway via Queens Drive.
The deposit for this property is £350.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 326040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.