|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (564 days ago)|
- HALF-PRICE FIRST MONTH RENT FOR A DEC MOVE-IN
- Recently Renovated One Bed First Floor Flat
- Good Size Rooms Throughout, Parking, Garage
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Super Transport Links, Minutes From Bay Gateway
***CHRISTMAS DEAL!! FIRST MONTH RENT IS HALF-PRICE FOR A DECEMEBR 2016 MOVE-IN***
Spacious and high quality accommodation makes this one bedroom first floor apartment close to the new M6 Bay Gateway an ideal rental opportunity. Recently renovated to a high standard and affording off-road parking and a garage this property is ideally suited to professionals looking for low-maintenance living.
The property briefly comprises, entrance hall with stairs, landing, large lounge with bay window, kitchen, spacious rear bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is off-road parking and a garage. The property has just been through a through refurbishment and is offered in excellent condition.
Lancaster, Morecambe and the M6 are all within easy reach as are a variety of local amenities including supermarkets, pubs and schools. There are a variety of local bus routes and railway stations in nearby Bare and Morecambe. Morecambe Promenade is a short car ride or gentle stroll away too affording spectacular views across the Bay.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56724007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 137843R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.