|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2018 (60 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen With White Goods
- Front and Rear Garden
- Popular Location - Good Transport Links
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this well presented three bedroom end terraced property located on Pitville Avenue, L18. The property briefly comprises; two reception rooms and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with a shower. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and front & rear gardens. Call our team direct on 0151 734 6688 to arrange your viewing today!
Pitville Avenue is situated in a popular South Liverpool suburb. There is access to a range of amenities including popular and well established schooling covering all age ranges in addition to excellent recreation ground and open space available at Calderstones Park. Allerton Road is only a short distance away and offers a vibrant selection of wine bars and restaurants in addition to leisure amenities including a cinema and a library. Public transport services are available locally and comprehensive local road links bring Liverpool city centre and many further districts of Liverpool to within easy reach. In addition, the John Lennon Liverpool Airport is situated only a short car journey away.
The Deposit for this property is £925.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 448082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.