|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 October 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Stunning First Floor Apartment
- Located In Quiet Residential Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Available Towards The End Of October
- Long Term Let
Presented in pristine condition is this superb, first floor apartment located in a very quiet residential area in Warsash. The good sized and well thought out accommodation comprises of a good size lounge/dining room with French doors and Juliet balcony, a larger than average separate kitchen with fitted appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, good sized second bedroom which is being used as a double bedroom and a further separate bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating throughout and externally; communal gardens and TWO allocated parking spaces. The property is available to rent towards the end of October and to arrange a viewing please contact SBK Lettings Department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6629556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.