|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Student Let for 2017/2018 Academic Year
- Master bathroom plus en-suite and separate WC
- Modern three storey town house
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Close to universities
- Short walk to MRI
- Fully furnished
- Burglar alarm
- On street parking
- Individual groups only, NO FAMILIES
Located within the regenerated Grove Village area in Ardwick this modern town house is offered for rent fully furnished. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the universities, Manchester Royal Infirmary and Wilmslow Road. Public transport is also within walking distance to commute in and around the city.
To the ground floor is a separate dining room and spacious open plan lounge/kitchen area with patio doors which lead to the rear garden. There is also a separate WC and wash basin on this floor.
To the first floor there is a storage cupboard and two of the double bedrooms which are carpeted and have double beds, wardrobes and chest of draws.
To the second floor are a further two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and also the main bathroom with over head shower, wash basin and WC.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and ample on street parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56749516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-5225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.