|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2018 (79 days ago)|
- Beautiful Character Property
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen With Ample Storage
- Two Tastefully Decorated Reception Rooms
- Close Proximity to Emmerson Park station
- Gated Entry And Space For Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
Situated in the heart of Emmerson Park and surrounded by landscaped gardens is this rare opportunity to reside at a prestigious location. The house is part of a larger Manor situated on a large estate with gated entry. The property enjoys its own exclusive large kitchen with white goods included and comes furnished. There are two reception rooms and cloak/shower room on the ground floor with two large double bedrooms and a large bathroom suite to the first floor. The property has its own private garden and space for parking one car.
Would suit a single professional occupant only. Gas, Electricity, Water and Council Tax to costs an extra £600 per calender month paid to the landlord. To view please call: 01708 472 251
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56751162.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000520254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.