|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 61874
Property Reference: 61874.
** Cosy and bright room to let in a beautiful Victorian house.**
Situated in a very desirable part of Anerley, this newly renovated property is within walking distance to excellent transport links and many local amenities including local supermarkets (Sainsbury's, Tesco, Aldi) and Crystal Palace Park.
A very quiet and ideal retreat from all the hustle and bustle of Central London, yet only 16mns minutes train journey from Victoria Station.
- Anerley to Canary Wharf (direct) 20mns
- Penge East to Victoria (direct) 16mns
- Norwood Junction to London Bridge (direct) 16mns
- Birkbeck to East Croydon (direct tramlink) 17mns
- Elmers End to London Bridge 22mns.
The room is offered furnished, including a wardrobe, a bed, a desk and a chair. Shared facilities include 2 bathrooms, Living-room, kitchen, dining room and a garden.
Internet, Gas, Electricity, Cleaning and Council Tax included.
This property is ideal for a clean, tidy, considerate and responsible non-smoking professional or student looking for a quiet, friendly and peaceful environment.
Short term let possible.
Single occupancy only, Sorry no couples.
One month deposit&one month in advance. References required.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £640.00 per month (£147.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £640.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 61874
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56761336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6187431102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.