|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 November 2018 (39 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Family House
- Wooden Floors Throughout Downstairs
- Large Hallway
- Separate Lounge
- Kitchen Diner with white goods
- Master Bedroom with Wardrobes
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Garden with patio
- Deposit £1650.00
Available: 26th November 2018 Sorry NO PETS, SHARERS OR BENEFITS
A very well presented Three bedroom family home in a quite cul de sac in Whitchurch. The property comprises of a separate lounge with wooden floors throughout and a good size kitchen diner with white goods included. There are patio door leading to a lawned and patio garden. There are three bedrooms to the first floor all bedrooms have been decorated to a high standard with a bathroom with white suite and a shower over bath. The property also boasts a garage and off road parking for one car.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenwoods Property Centre, Bristol - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.