|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (82 days ago)|
- Modern family home with accommodation over three floors
- Neutrally decorated and well presented throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods
- Generous reception space
- Three double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Enclosed garden laid to lawn
- Private off road parking
- Easy access to neighbouring towns & cities
- Call now to arrange your appointment to view
Ideally located within a stones through of commuter links to neighbouring towns and cities, West Park offers contemporary family living at an affordable price. With flexible accommodation over three floors, early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment. Call 01325 364578.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56773281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000009771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.