|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (111 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- TWO RECEPTIONS ROOMS
- TWO REFURBISHED BATHROOM
- LARGE AND BRIGHT KITCHEN
- NEWLEY REFURBISHED
- ILFORD TOWN CENTER CLOSE BY AND EASY ACCESS TO A406
- CLOSE TO MANOR PARK RAILWAY AND BUS ROUTES TO LONDON
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- EPC D
What an amazing home you will be walking into. As you cross the threshold and the reception door is flung open you will instantly know that this is your home.
A large, airy property excites you as you can instantly imagine your family and friends when they come to your house warming gathering.
This contemporary living is fantastic for those who want no fuss and are looking for a home to move straight into.
Your new home may be the magnet but the surroundings have so much to offer. The leisure centre is perfect for keeping the entire family fit. The bustling High Street will act as your corner shop with the regular bus service or underground that is close by, speeding you into Stratford Westfield for a day of retail therapy and dining after.
This is more than a home it is a lifestyle that you can immerse yourself into from the start. Don`t let this gem get away.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1950.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to 6 weeks depo
- 3 Bedrooms
- Property comes part - furnished
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Working professionals only
- NO Students
- NO Pets
- Fees Apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.