|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Lovely two bedroom mid terrace
- Seperate Kitchen
- Private garden
- French doors leading from the lounge onto the garden
- Cul-de-sac Location
- South Facing Garden
- Excellent local amenities
- Allocated parking for one car
- Available NOW
- EPC Rating: C
An excellent and superb value for money two bedroom mid terrace in a cul-de-sac location within walking distance of the town centre. Located in a popular residential area of town close to the Leisure centre and Shopping retail park. The property offers convenient access to the town amenities and the superb regional road and rail infrastructure (A1 5 mins, Peterborough to Kings Cross 50 mins).
The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, landing , two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside is a low maintenance south facing garden and patio and allocated parking for one car.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees – please contact us for further information or visit our website.
Epc Rating: C -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56791492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26609544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Stamford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.