|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- EPC Rating D
- Kitchen/dining Room
- Utility Area
- Brand New Kitchen
- New Carpets & Decor
- Denes Location
A spacious two bedroom mid terraced property situated in the ever popular Denes location, close to local amenities, schools and within walkind distance of the town centre. Having lounge and kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom/wc.
Entrance Hall - With staircase to the first floor.
Lounge - Situated to the front. With bay window.
Dining Kitchen - Brand new modern kitchen with beech-effect wall and floor units, electric oven and hob, and laminate flooring, stainless steel sink unit and understairs storage cupboard.
Utility Area - With plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
First Floor - Landing.
Bedroom 1 - Situated to the front.
Bedroom 2 - Situated to the rear.
Bathroom/Wc - With a suite comprising, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc.
Exterior - The property has an enclosed yard to rear.
Council Tax - Band A
Rental Fees - The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may be applicable:
* general administration/credit reference fees
* guarantor arrangements/application fees
* pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
* the first months rent and bond is payable on move in
For further information please contact the relevant office
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56794297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26602269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venture Properties, Darlington Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.