|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (598 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Lounge with Storage
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Bath and shower facilities
- Garden with Storage Shed
- Double Glazed Doors/Windows
- Allocated Parking
- Ground Floor
- NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS OR CHILDREN
Cleeve Residential are proud to offer this Newly refurbished Ground Floor 1 bedroom apartment to the Bishops Cleeve Rental market. Complete with modern Kitchen, newly fitted bathroom and re-decoration and flooring throughout. Early application recommended.
NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS OR CHILDREN.
Entering this property through the front door, you are greeted into a newly decorated lounge area with wood effect flooring, built in storage and shelving area.
Towards the rear is a modern kitchen (with built in appliances) and breakfast bar with 2 stools.
From a small inner hallway there is a double bedroom and en-suite bathroom (with both bath and shower facilities.
The rear garden can be accessed from both the kitchen and parking area of the property and comes with outside storage shed.
This property also benefits from newly installed double glazing to doors and windows and allocated parking space.
Due to bedroom size this would ideally suit a single person.
NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS OR CHILDREN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56807572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7310353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cleeve Residential Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.