2 bedroom flat to rentHigh Street, Lockerbie, DG11
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 182002
Property Reference: 182002.
Lockerbie High Street
Fully renovated 2 bedroom, ground floor flat.
This newly refurbished flat features large room sizes, an entirely new kitchen and bathroom, and fresh décor and carpets throughout. There's some work to complete such as new vinyl flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. It further benefits from a Worcester gas condensing central heating and double glazing. There is level access. A shared back yard is to the rear. All the town's many facilities are a short walk away.
It really should be seen.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £395.00 per month (£91.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 182002
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56815912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18200202112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.