|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (114 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Allocated parking space
- Access to communal gardens
- Quiet no through road
- Easy walking distance to the town centre
- Newly painted and new carpets
**NO DEPOSIT OPTION available for Tenants, greater protection for Landlords. Call 01242 210700 for more information.**
This two bedroom property is set over two floors and located within a quiet no through road, within very easy walking distance to the town centre. Decorated in a modern style and currently being repainted and re-carpeted, the property benefits from gas central heating, an allocated parking space and communal gardens. The accommodation is accessed via a raised staircase which takes you to an entrance hall on the first floor, that offers a storage/utility cupboard with space for a washing machine, a modern kitchen to include an oven/hob and fridge/freezer, a spacious lounge/diner and stylish family bathroom with shower over bath. Downstairs are located the two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, the master also includes a luxury en-suite shower room.
Perfect for those who want the convenience of a town centre location but with a private setting and allocated parking space.
Available unfurnished. Sorry strictly no pets, no smoking, no DSS, no students.
EPC rating: C
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and other fees which may be payable-upon request further information will be provided by the agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56817792.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1439024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.